Baby Tag

Hello all who are reading! I made this tag with my stamp group a month or so ago. I actually did a baby girl one with a gift bag, but used it before I took a pic. I had a choice for them to do a girl or boy tag and so I had the boy tag still. I used the Baby Tees jumbo wheel from SU. I am not a huge fan of wheels (I think I don't like them because I can't ever do them straight even with the guide), but I just loved the images on this one and decided I could roll and cut out. The dsp is Nursery Suite specialty, sentiment is from an old SU set, ink is brown chalk ink, and twine is SU. I colored it with a blender pen and SU inks, Nesties for the fancy label, and the hanger is made from wire that I just bent into a hanger. I will definitely be making my baby gift bags from now on. You can get a bunch of them at Michael's or AC Moore in plain white and decorate as you please for cheap. Hope you all enjoy your day!


No comments:
Post a Comment