Sep 26, 2007

Color and Sketch Challenge

I was off of work today and lots of stuff to do. I only had time to do one challenge today, so I thought I would combine them. This is the sketch challenge and the color challenge at SCS this week. The colors were old olive, bash blue, and more mustard. I really did not think these were colors that went together. But again, Emily has proved me wrong. I should learn not to doubt her. I went with a fall themed card again. The mustard and olive are fall colors to me. I also wanted to use my new jumbo wheel, Leaves Awash from SU. This wheel is sooo pretty. I think I may use it alot. I got three other new wheels, so look for some samples soon. I went a little crazy with the paper piercer, but it gave it a different look. I think I may use this as a birthday card as I never have any male cards. I think this would be OK for a man. So i am off to make dinner for the fiance'. It's his birthday! See you soon.

1 comment:

Stamp With Linz said...

Oooh that is so pretty! I love it! Great job, fun colors!