Weekend
Wow! The weekend goes fast, doesn't it? We went to Hilton Head, SC, for the day on Saturday to look at places to get married. We should have stayed for the weekend, since the weather was so beautiful! I did not want to put the dog in the kennel, so we came home. I think we have found the place. It was very pretty down there and I always wanted a beach wedding. Don't have a date yet, but hopefully soon!
I made the card above to match the baby announcements that I made for a doctor that I work with. I will post those later. I gave in and got the SU All In The Family set. I used my hostess benefits for it, so I did not feel so bad. That is where the baby image came from. The colors are certainly celery, ww, and pretty in pink. I used the scallop punch along with 2 circle punches. I paper pierced the stem and connected the holes with white gel pen. I added the sentiment in black stazon from Short and Sweet and some misc. ribbon. The background is the So Swirly jumbo wheel .
I have a few cards to post this week. So come back and see me!

2 comments:
I love this set, this is an adorable baby announcement! Great job! Cute ribbon at the bottom too. :)
Hi! I got your blog from Lindsey's. I think this card turned out SO cute. I think that stamp set is so cute and your card is another reason I want it! :)
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment