Sep 22, 2007

Limited Supplies and Ebay

I think that I figured out why I don't sell stuff on Ebay all of the time. People are jerks. I have been selling off some of my retired SU merchandise to raise money for all of the new stuff that I bought. I have not had a problem until today. I have been emailing back and forth with someone that I sold a SU wheel to. They got a sweet deal as others were listed for $15-20. They complained because I did not ship fast enough. It was a week until they got it. Is that so bad? It's not life saving medicine or tickets to a show yesterday, but a STAMP. Now anyone who knows me or reads my blog knows how I LOVE my stamps. But come on, a week? I don't expect anything that I buy on Ebay for at least that. The worst part about it is they are complaining about shipping. I am tired of the headache so I will refund their difference and ask them not to bid on anything of mine anymore. The hassle is not worth the $4.95 I got for it.

Anyways, to happier things, STAMPING! I made this card for the limited supplies challenge this week. It used basic gray, the new color from SU. I do love this color as it is always good to have another neutral. I put a lot of stickles on it, too much maybe. But I wanted some sparkle. I used some more of my Autumn Leaves stamps from Target and a SU sentiment stamp.

I was at an all day crop today to raise money for breast cancer awareness. I finished 8 scrapbook pages and did not stamp at all. I came to this conclusion, I like the reward of finishing a card better than a scrapbook page. The pictures never end! But once the card is finished, you can give it to someone to make them happy. But I will keep scrapbooking since I do love it and I want to help keep Kodak in business. Hope all is well!


No comments: