Lost and Found
So I decided to do the sketch challenge over at SC today. It looked fairly simple and I wanted to make a Halloween card. I just got this Haunting Halloween set from SU and it was mounted and ready to go. Well, it seemed easy, but it took me forever! To look at this card it doesn't seem like it should take that long, but it did! I had to stamp and color the image twice, and it still isn't right. It is missing something but I can't figure out what. Hopefully I will figure it out later.
On someone else's blog (I can't remember who), they stated that the lost their stamping mojo and then got it back. I think she stole mine! Ok, her mojo is a lot better than mine, but I think I am in a creative slump. I have all of these new stamps burning a hole in my craft table. Maybe I have too many new things and I am overwhelmed. Hmmmm, maybe that's it.
I did clean off my craft table today and reorganize. That always makes me feel better. I decided to get rid of some of my InColors from last year. I was not a huge fan of Marigold Morning so it has found a new home on ebay. I figure more $$$ for me to buy new product! I can't wait to do my next giveaway, I have some cool stuff!!! See everyone later.

4 comments:
I think that both your sketch challenge from today and your color challenge card from yesterday are just perfect - looks like the mojo's there to me ;)
Very cute!! I love Halloween cards!!
What a cute card!
This is so cute, great coloring job!
Post a Comment