Oct 12, 2007

Bling!


I was very excited to see the Thursday SC Ways to Use it Challenge. It was to use some bling on your card. That is right up my alley. I usually have to hold myself back on some cards from putting stickles, Dazzling Diamonds, or silver gel pen on them. I bought these flower rhinestones in AC Moore the other day, and had plans to use them on the scallop punch. I have this cool stamp from CTMH with the months in a circle. It fit perfectly. When I decide who to give this to as a birthday card, I will circle the month of their birthday. I added lots of stickles and some gel pen. I had some polka dot ribbon that matched great. The colors are basic grey, ww, and taken with teal. Stamps are CTMH and SU Perfect Princess.



The second card is for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. This is my first time doing one of these. It was a simple design. This card did not require any bling. I used my SU Thoroughly Thankful and All in a Row stamps, Apple cider dp, really rust, close to cocoa, choc chip, ww, and always artichoke cs. I used my tab punch and some magic mesh for the sentiment.


Hope everyone has a great weekend. I must clean my house these next 2 days so I am not sure if I will have anything to post. I am working on some blog candy!

1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

Love the grey/teal color combination ... also great coloring on the sketch challenge creation ... both cards are beautiful.