Featured Stamper
I cleaned the house all day yesterday, and I think it tired me out. I was in bed early, so I could not sleep this morning. I finally decided to get up and stamp. I like to do it when the house is quiet, before anyone else gets up. I managed to get the featured stamper's challenge on SC done. StamperTammy had a nice gallery. I chose this card of hers to CASE http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/586618?cat=500&ppuser=48990. I changed just about everything about the card except the layout. I am definitely stuck on fall colors. I used old olive, bravo burgundy, and really rust. I colored them embossed the pumpkin in clear ep and the sentiment is embossed in burgundy ep. I had those great little felt flowers from Target's $1 spot to use as an embellishment. The ribbon is so close in color, it's hard to see in the pic. It is nicer IRL. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I should be getting my Verve Visual and MFT stamp order tomorrow or Tues. So look for some new cards this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment