Catching Up

I will first start and apologize for the lack of posts this past week. We went to NJ for Thanksgiving, and I don't think that I have recovered yet. Between laundry and house cleaning, I have been too tired to stamp (say it ain't so!). I was off of work today, so after doing a few chores, I decided to stamp.
I had these new Gina K. stamps just sitting on my craft table waiting for some ink. I cut them Monday night, and they have been staring at me. The first time I saw these, I laughed so hard. I also knew I HAD to have them. My family enjoys some good potty humor, so these will get lots of use. My intention was to do this weeks color challenge on SCS, but I forgot one of the colors! The basic gray was mysteriously forgotten. I do like the card, it's simple but cute. The potty says it all.
My second card was for last week's color challenge on SCS. It used wild wasabi, pretty in pink, and ww. Emily mentioned making a Xmas Card, and I remembered this KI Memories paper that I had that would match. I am trying to incorporate more patterned paper onto my cards since I have a TON. I used lots of silver gel pen on this card. The sentiment is SU and the ornament stamp is Amuse.
There are so many new stamps that I want. Plus, SU has their new catalog coming out Jan 2nd, and I have seen the preview. There is some very cute paper and stamps. Look for some new samples soon. I also got some new colors of stickles, so I can't wait to use them. The cinnamon looks so cool.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I will try not to be away so long again.

2 comments:
Very cute! Love the toilet. The ornaments are wonderful!
Fantastic cards! Love that toilet...cracks me up!
Post a Comment