Sketch Challenge
I did not have any time to stamp this weekend. The only thing that I worked on was my Christmas cards. I did some shopping and my fiance's kids were with us, so my free time was limited. I came home from work determined to create something. I decided to do last week's sketch challenge at SCS.
I picked up this Santa stamp at A.C. Moore yesterday for $.77! I bought a few more for the same price. I can't turn down a deal like that. I used ruby red, brushed gold, and always artichoke cs to match my dp. Then I colored the Santa in with the same colors and added lots of stickles. Santa is very sparkly IRL. The gold cord, some brads, and a SU sentiment stamp finished it off. This was a very easy card to make. Much easier than my actual Christmas card. I will post that sometime this week.
So has everyone seen the SU retired list? I did not do too badly this time. I am only losing about 4 sets plus the hostess sets. There are definitely some that I am glad are retiring and others I am sad to see go. I preordered some of the new stuff (which is very cute BTW) so look for some samples soon. I will be patiently waiting for the UPS man.
I hope everyone is having a good night. I am going to try to get to tomorrow's color challenge. Wish me luck!


No comments:
Post a Comment