New Stamps

I made my first card with my new FREE hostess set from SU. I really like the whimsical feeling of it. I used a CTMH stamp for the sentiment and the Time Well Spent SU stamps. The colors are ww, soft sky, taken with teal, and lavender lace. I used my Cuttlebug (ty again Aunt D ) for the background, stickles, iridescent ice and crystal clear ep, rhinestone brads, and the photo corner punch. This card is very sparkly. It uses Beate's WSC. I made my circle a little bigger than her sketch, but it works.
The next card is the one that I was making for my future sis-in-law. I made 40 of them, so I didn't want it to time consuming. Coloring the turkey was the hardest part. It looks better IRL since there is some sparkle on the turkey with a little gold gel pen. I love this SU gold cord. It is stretchy, so is very easy to use. I may have to get the silver also. The colors are kraft, bravo burg, and really rust. I used the MFT Falling for You stamp set, and the Leaves Awash SU jumbo wheel.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I may try to do the featured stamper card on SCS today if I have time. Her gallery is great and it will be hard to chose a card.

1 comment:
WOW! What beautiful cards!! I really love the Time Well Spent with the cuttled BG!! TFS! :)
Post a Comment