Nov 13, 2007

Challenges



Wednesday is usually my day to catch up on challenges. Well, today I got an unexpected day off. My future step daughter slept over last night and woke up with a stomach virus. She got sick in her brother's bed (nice way to wake up eh?) and I decided to stay home with her. So while the laundry is going and she is sleeping on the couch, I decided to stamp.
I did today's color challenge first. I have some kraft cs, but I am using it for some Thanksgiving cards that I need to have done this week. I went with the sahara sand instead. I do like the combo. I used my new Xmas stamps from CTMH for this card. Lots of stardust and white gel pen, and stickles. I added a little gold cord and some paper piercing and I was done.
The second card was for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. I omitted a layer, but am still posting it. I used my new Cuttlebug for the embossed base, and some Basic Grey for the dp. The #'s are SU and some black wide ribbon, stickles, and iridescent ice ep finished it. This is for one of my c workers who has a 40th birthday next week.
Check back later, I may just stamp some more!

No comments: