Back to the Challenges
One of my New Year's resolutions is to participate in more challenges at SCS. It really helps me try new techniques and color combos. I thank all of the ladies that put so much time into these challenges every week. They rock!
My second resolution is to post on my blog more. I visit many blogs on a daily basis, and am happy to see some new projects. I want to have something new on my blog at least 4 days out of seven. I won't promise everyday, since that I know I would not keep.
So anyway, this is my card for this weeks ways to use it challenge at SCS. The idea was to use Stazon on your card. This was easy for me since I use it on almost every card! I like to water color and it does not run when you color it. I am getting some Copics from the fiancee' after we pay some Christmas bills. I am a little intimidated by them, but we will see how I do.
My card used the new Embrace Life SU set, ruby red, river rock, groovy guava, and timber brown stazon ink. The paper was ruby red, groovy guavy, very vanilla, and the New SU DP ginger blossom. I added some rhinestones and stickles for some sparkle. I really like this card.
I have some other new stamps to play with today. We are off to basketball practice for the future stepson, and then to Target so they can spend their gift cards for Christmas. I got one to Target too, so I may come home with some stuff to play with ;).
I am going to do the Friday limited supplies challenge later, so check back tomorrow for more!

1 comment:
I love the clean design of this card and the different colors on the blooms are perfect ... very pretty.
Post a Comment