Dec 30, 2007

Featured Stamper


I woke up early this morning, and while everyone else was sleeping, I worked on today's featured stamper challenge on SCS. She has a great gallery, and I decided to CASE this card http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/741908?cat=500&ppuser=54696. I am not sure that I did it justice. Hers is very detailed and pretty. I am not sure the sponging looks ok on mine. Something is off with the color. But it is definitely prettier IRL. I used my MFT Boho Blossoms set and close to cocoa, pretty in pink, and ww cs. The dp is SU retired from last year. I changed the shape of the sentiment tag and added another piece of ribbon.





The second card I had made when trying out my new SU Embrace Life stamp set. I love the color combo in their new Ginger Blossom dp, so I am sticking with that for this set for now. This one was pretty simple. Cs is river rock, ruby red, very vanilla, and dp. I added some liquid pearls and stickles to give it some pop.




I was going to take down my Christmas tree today, but I think I may stamp instead. And do laundry of course. Be back soon with more!

No comments: