Dec 28, 2007

Card and a Catalog

First off, I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas. We were very busy here cooking, cleaning, opening presents. The time just flew by! I did not have any time to stamp. I did make a small photo album for my future MIL for part of her gift. I have some new stamps so it was torture having no time to play.











If you read my last post, you know that I was upset with the UPS man for not leaving me my SU catalogs. Well, Santa must have been looking out for me since there was one in my mailbox on Saturday!! I have looked through it a few times but did not make a list yet. I am scared at how big it will be.




I had been promising my Christmas card. I finally took a picture of it to post. I used the SU City of David stamp set which will be retired at the end of this month. I embossed the image in gold and water colored it. I used purely pomegranate and brushed gold cs on a close to cocoa base. Some stickles and gold cord were used as an accent along with the star punch and corner punch.
I hope everyone enjoys their New Years!

No comments: