Dec 31, 2007

Happy New Year

I wanted to just post something quick tonight to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I just saw that my blog has passed 3000 hits. I know that is not a lot compared to some people, but for me it's great. I have decided to give away some blog candy at 5000, so keep clicking girls!



I made the card above with some retired SU Valentine's paper and the new Happy Heart Day SU stamps. They have a promotion involving this set for January which I will talk about in my next post. They are very cute stamps, and easy to color. I added a ton of stickles to the heart so it is sparkly!


Well, I am off to ring in the new year with my fiancee' on the couch. It may be boring to some, but it's a perfect new years to me! Happy 2008!!!!!

No comments: