Jan 3, 2008

100th Post!

Hey all, I can't believe that this is my 100th post! They go quick don't they? If I stick to my resolution (which I have so far, OK it's only January 3rd), I should be at 200 in no time. Thanks to all who check in and read my chatter.



This card was fitting with the celebrate sentiment. This was for the sketch challenge at SCS yesterday. I needed a b-day card for the future Mom-in-law. She loves purple, so I went with that. I used my new SU Embrace Life and Celebrate Everything stamp sets. I stamped the flowers in black stazon and water colored them with cert celery, lav lace, and elegant egg, then added some stickles. When that dried, I embossed them with clear ep and cut them out, added some brads, and adhered them to the center panel. I stamped a background on the base layer and cuttlebugged the next layer. I added some ribbon and the sentiment,and some rain dots. I think she will like it. I also used the tab punch.



OK, well it's my bedtime. I did not get to stamp tonight. If only I didn't have to work tomorrow. I am awaiting some Papertray Stamps, so look back for that.I think I need to start playing the lottery again......

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

This card is so cute--love the soft colors. Congrats on 100 posts too!

Thanks for your comment on my blog too. I am so sorry about your friend's loss. ((hugs)) and prayers to you and her.