Jan 6, 2008

Fun Night With Gina K.

I did not stamp last night because I was hanging out in the Gina K. SCS message board for the new release party. I usually check them out, but never stick around for the entire time. Well, I am glad that I did last night. It was so much fun. The ladies in there are so funny and witty and I was laughing all night. The new Gina K. sets are great, especially the You Know You're Old When set. I ordered as soon as they were released, and can't wait to get them! She has some cool new embellishments also, so go check her out http://shop.ginakdesigns.com/main.sc . She has a new stamp for the cause set for diabetes research. She donates some of the profit to the charity from the sale of the stamp set. I did not get this one yet as I am on a budget, but it's next on the list. Look for some Gina K. samples soon. Also, there is a sketch challenge, with a prize involved. Check it out here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=312634.



I have some Papertray and SU stamps coming this week wooohooo! Check back later for my Gina K. challenge card and maybe the featured stamper.

No comments: