Always Behind
I am so behind in posting my cards for the various challenges. I have been creating up a storm with all of the new stamps that I have received. I also had some requests from co-workers for some cards. It's keeping me busy! I made this card for this weeks SC on SCS and for one of my co-workers to give her friend. She wanted sparkly, girly, and blue. Think this qualifies??
I first took a chipboard S by MM and covered it with crystal effects mixed with glitter (I have found this the best way to keep it from falling off). I also covered 2 silver brads with the glitter. I stamped the crown on some misc dp and cut it out. Then I mounted it on some old olive cs and cut that out. I went around the edges with some stardust gel pen. I added a brad in the middle. I added some ribbon, primas, and rhinestones to complete it. I love this card. Colors are brilliant blue, old olive, and taken with teal.
I did about 3 sketch challenges on various blogs last night. Today I am going to continue. I need a bunch of birthday cards for February. I got my Sale-a-Bration sets on Friday, and I have been using my new Birthday Whimsy set. It's too cute. Check back later for another post.

1 comment:
I think your co-worker will be very glad with this one!
Post a Comment