Jan 21, 2008

Sketches Here, Sketches There




I worked on a whole bunch of sketches this weekend. These are the ones that I have posted on SCS. The first was last Mondays Technique challenge on SCS. It was to make and use the pocket heart on a card. They gave the template so It was easy. I even tried to sew on it! As you can see, I am not good at it, but I will keep practicing.
The next card was for MFT day on SCS. I am loving this Punny Farm set. There are so many possibilities for it, look for more cards with it soon.
And the last one is Beate's weekend sketch challenge. I always love hers and have to do it. Thanks Beate for another good one! I used my new SU Sale-a-bration set, Birthday Whimsy on it. I also made another card with this set for Jen's sketch challenge which I will share tomorrow.
It's freezing here! I just want to curl up under a blanket and go to sleep, but I think that I will stamp instead. I didn't stamp last night since I was watching football. Go Giants!!! Sorry Brett
:( but you're still cute.
Have a great night!!

No comments: