Jan 18, 2008

Herd it was your Birthday?

I am slowly making my way through all of my new stamps. I needed a 40th birthday card for someone that I work with. I so loved the sentiment, I decided to use it for her. (would you be offended if there were cows on your card?? she wasn't). This was this week's MFT sketch on SCS. I used Papertray's monogram #'s for the 40, and misc stamps for the th. This card was fun to make. I love the liquid applique on the sheep, I have seen this on other people's creations and had to do it. I used certainly celery dp for the grass and the corners. I cut the largest scallop circle from my nestabilities, and used it as a frame. The flowers are Primas and the brads are SU.



In other news, I bought a wedding dress. It wasn't as much torture as I thought it would be. It was kind of fun. If I find a picture of it online, I will post it. I also found these Martha Stewart treat boxes in Michael's on clearance for $1. There were 6 in a pack. I may just use these as my favors( I cleaned them out). I just have to decide what to put in them. The wedding is in May outside and I am not sure if chocolate would melt. Any other suggestions? I would appreciate any ideas at this point.


I got my new Sale-a-Bration SU stamps today. They are die cute, wooohooo! No mounting for me. Maybe I will use them quicker that way....have a great night!

No comments: