Beate's Back!
I was glad to see Beate Johns back to doing her challenges on her blog. I always love her sketches, and it makes for an easy card. Give me a layout, and I can make you a card! It also gave me a chance to work with some new stamps
For this card I used my new Papertray stamps Spiral Bouquet. I love the layering effects of these stamps and they are a great value. This sets comes with a ton of images. I can't wait to try this in all different colors. The paper and ink are old olive, certainly celery, pixie pink, and pretty in pink. I added some stickles for some sparkle and some ribbon. These funky brads are K and Company that I had in my stash. Once you poke the hole they just snap together. Bulky but cute.
I got some new SU stamps today that need mounting, so I will use them soon. And guess who called me today? Gina K. She must have known that I wanted to tell her that I had a good time the other night at her release party, or maybe just needed to clarify my order ;).
I will be back soon with more!


No comments:
Post a Comment