So Many Stamps, So Little Time.......
I have gotten so many new stamps in the last few weeks that I think I am overwhelmed. When I look at all of the new stuff, I don't know which to use and wind up not stamping! Kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it? Doing 2 challenges yesterday really helped get me out of that funk, especially since they were great sketches!
I did this one for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. I had to use my new Gina K. stamps. Isn't this just too funny?? I love the bra image and the sentiment on the inside reads " your bra size is a 38 long". Hahahaha, I love it. The rest of the set is just as funny. Go check them out. I used Bravo burgundy, sage shadow, and confetti cream cs, the same ink plus brown Stazon, and some retired SU dp. I cut the flower punchouts in half and adhered them to the side(kinda looks like boobs rt?) I did the corner punch with some eyelets, added some stickles and the All in A row stamp on the long pieces. I also used mu Cuttlebug with my Nestabilities for the scallop circles. I am so in love with my Nestabilities!! And voila' it was done.
I received my new MFT stamps today, too cute! I think I may go play......oh and the Papertray release is tonight. They go live at midnight. I don't think I will make it, but maybe you will!

2 comments:
Love your blog! I know what you mean about two many stamps, I am the same way and then add all the other stuff on top of it, well it never gets used because I don't even know what I have! This is too funny and cute. I bought this set too and I love it! TFS!
I LOVE that stamp set!!! hahahahhaha~!
Post a Comment