Jan 11, 2008

MFT Sketch

Does anyone see a pattern here? Lots of Valentine's Cards!! I guess it is the right time of year for it, and I will get them done early. I will probably give my future sis-in-law some to sell in her store. I just can't get enough of this heart stamp.



I started by stamping the solid heart from MFT's Boho Blossoms on some ww cs. I then cut it out and embossed it with my Cuttlebug and my nestabilities. I then embossed the filigree heart on a piece of vellum with blue ep. I cut around the heart and glued it over the solid heart. The base of the card was embossed with the Cuttlebug and then the raised images were chalked with SU brilliant blue chalk. I had to use my new $1 ribbon from Target, and that is where the blue came from. I added a sentiment and a heart metal charm to finish it. Colors are bashful blue, ww, and brilliant blue cs, and ink is brilliant blue and bashful blue. I really like the idea of a blue Valentine's card.




I got my new Gina K. stamps today. They are soooo cute. I am off to trim them up now. Check back later this weekend for some samples. I have the future step daughter's birthday party tomorrow, so I may not get to stamp until Sunday. Have a good one!

No comments: