Jan 13, 2008

Sunday Mojo


We had my future step daughter's b-day party last night. She's the big 13! (she acts 30 though) We just had pizza and cake so there was not much to clean up. I decided to get up this morning and work on some challenges. I started with Julee's Mojo Monday sketch. I hadn't done one of hers in a while, and I really liked this one.
I had this MFT Boho Blossoms heart embossed and cut out already. I used some retired SU dp and a MFT sentiment. My ribbon is from Target $1 spot and the metal clip I have had forever! I sponged around the edges of the dp with pretty in pink and cuttlebugged ( is that a word??) the long strip in the middle keeping the dots. I tried to smear some liquid pearl on that layer, but it got a bit messy. Note to self: do it BEFORE you glue it to the card! Learn as you go right?I may make another with this sketch since I really like the layers. Thanks Julee!
I also worked on Beate's sketch, but will post that tomorrow. I used some of my new Gina K. stamps. They are hilarious! It is drying so I promise to share tomorrow. Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just lovely! I so love that Boho heart image. Your card is so pretty. Thanks for playing! :)