Feb 16, 2008

I have been such a slacker this week. My creative energy has been on vacation I think. I made some Valentine's Cards to sell at work on Wednesday, and I think that I tapped myself out. I had big plans to come home last night and make some cards, do some challenges. But it never happened. I looked at some blogs and then went to bed. I never posted this card, so I figured that I would wrap up Valentine's week with one last card. Then it's on to Easter.



I made this last year for a workshop in January. The set is retired SU, and the flower brads are also retired SU. I used real red, basic black, and pretty in pink. Lots of crystal effects on the word and the heart, and some ribbon across the corners.




I did go to AC Moore last night. They are having a sale today offering a 50% off coupon on 1 item. Check this link for that http://www.acmoore.com/e-acm.StoreLocator.aspx. You just need to put in your zip code and it will give you them to print. I may go back today. They had some cute stamps that I wanted. I did buy some Studio G acrylic stamps for 40 cents and $1! They were Valentines, Easter, St Pats, and summer. I bought 2 sets for the future step-daughter for Easter that were very girly. I will take a pic and post them later.



I made the mistake of looking at the new Papertray release last night. I couldn't stay up for it on Valentine's day. I had to order some of the new cs, dp, and ribbon. And I ordered this beautiful set called Everyday Blessings. The cross image is beautiful and the sayings and passages are going to make wonderful cards. I can't wait to get this. My Mom will get the first card since I know that she will love it. Here is the link if you want to check it out http://www.papertreyink.com/stamps_everydayblessings.html. I am awaiting these and my Gina K. stamps to make my Easter cards. I got my MFT Easter stamps, and hope to work on some cards today.




Ok I promise to post again later. Make up for lost time. Have a great Saturday!

No comments: