Feb 17, 2008

Weekend Challenges


There are 2 challenges that I like to get to every weekend. Beate's WSC and Jen's SFYTT. They usually have something that is out of the box so to speak. It makes me more creative. I got home later than I thought I would last night, and had my Gina K stamps waitng for me. I was so excited that I trimmed them and inked them up.




The first card uses the Basket Full of Happiness set. I really love the images. They have a lot of detail and will give me practice coloring with my Copics. The sentiments are sweet and I can see using this for a Mother's Day card to my aunt or sister. I used some misc dp, lavender lace, green galore, and Papertray white cs, brads, white gel pen, corner punch, and some stickles. I found this ribbon that matched perfectly, and that made the card. I wasn't loving it before the ribbon.



The second card used the He is Risen Gina K set. Is that cross not beautiful? It begs to be embossed. I used silver ep and colored in the open sections with stardust gel pen for some sparkle. Cs was Papertray white and Bazzill. The dp is some in my stash, and the bloom is from CTMH. I just added a punched pink circle in the middle and a silver brad. The sentiment is stamped in basic gray.



Ok I am off to get some coffee and check out the featured stamper. Have a great day!

No comments: