MFT Day

Jen DelMuro has proclaimed that it is MFT Day on SCS today. She asks that everyone upload a card using MFT stamps. I made these 2 cards for the occasion! I also got some challenges out of the way too.
The first card is today's sketch challenge. It was a really cool sketch and I wanted to use stamps that I had not inked up yet. I got this Here Comes the Bride set a week or so ago. I am using the cake image from this set for my wedding invites, but I had not used any of the other stamps. I think this bride is so cute and easy to color. I used my Copics to color her and some stickles for some bling. I also outlined her panel with stickles. It is very pretty IRL. The cs is Papertrey white and Bazzill, and I ran the small white strip through my Cuttlebug. I added some pearls and some silver cord and scored a line around the center panel with my Scor-Pal and it was done. I think it would be a cute shower invite or card.
The second card uses the Twisted Sentiments, Eggstra Special, and Happy Occasions stamps. The paper is misc dp, bashful blue, choc chip, and ww. I colored with my Copics again and covered with crystal effects. I then cut out both bunnies and put them on the oval panel which is distressed on the edges. This was for last week's MFT sketch challenge. The sentiment is on a label punch and there is also some paper piercing. I added some rain dots for some embellishment. I thought the 2 bunnies were funny with the sentiment. I am definitely twisted!
Ok I am off to post these on SC. Have a great night, will be back with more soon!!

No comments:
Post a Comment