Monday Sketch
Wow, I actually finished the MFT sketch challenge on the day it was posted. That is very impressive for me since Monday nights I am always tired. I decided that instead of watching boring TV, I would make a card. Much more productive I think. I did not get to do last weeks sc yet, but I wll catch up later. I liked this once since it's simple but still pretty.
I started out with my new MFT Easter stamps. I colored the image with my Copics. I need different ink as they make the Stazon smear. I am just using what I have right now. I added some stickles and fun flock to the image, and some rhinestones in the corners. The paper is K & Co dp, mellow moss and close to cocoa SU cs, and Papertray white cs. I punched around the mellow moss layer with the SU ticket corner punch with the guard off and traced around the edges with white gel pen. I added some choc chip ribbon and the sentiment and I was done.
I still have some uninked Gina K and MFT stamps. I also have some Papertray stamps coming in the mail with their new colored cs. It looks yummy! Also did you see my counter heading towards 4000? I will have some blog candy after I reach that #. Thanks to everyone that has gotten me this far! Have a great night.


1 comment:
What a cute card. I love the fun flock on the little chick!
Post a Comment