MFT Night

Whew, I had a busy day. I was off today and had a list of things I needed to accomplish. Besides the normal laundry (about 6 loads), and the dishes and vaccuuming (the dog is shedding like crazy), I needed to give the dog a bath and work on some bills. I squeezed in some extra cards for some SCS challenges. I wanted to get everything done so I could go watch Lost tonight, and then go to SCS for the MFT release party.
My first card is for the MFT sketch challenge this week on SCS. I decided to use my Happy Occasions set which had never been opened (bad me). I have been seeing all of these Easter cards using MFT new set, that I wanted to make an Easter card. This bunny image makes me think of biting the ears off a chocolate bunny! I stamped 2 in close to cocoa and one in choc chip to make it look like dark and milk choc. I covered them in crystal effects to give them a glossy look. I used the square fram from the set and punched holes around it. I threaded some hemp twine around it. I had some MM brads and rick rac from Doodlebug. I stamped the sentiment on an egg that I freehanded. I think it came out cute. Mft has some cool new sets releasing tonight at 10:30 pm eastern time. I can't wait to get their twisted sentiments. They are right up my alley!
The second card I did for the SCS sketch challenge. I stamped the heart from the Year after Year SU set on berry bliss dp. I punched out a heart from each in pretty in pink and popped them up in the center on dimensionals. I added a brad from the $1 spot at Target. The background is cuttlebugged and the sheer ribbon is retired SU. I put some crystal effects on the pretty in pink strip and added some micro beads. They are a new product from SU that come in a few different colors. They are cool but you need to be careful. They will go all over!
Ok I need to call the fiance' and see when he will be home. It's leftovers tonight!

1 comment:
I love what you've done with those bunnies. Great Easter colors!
Post a Comment