Feb 9, 2008

Polka Dots


If there is anything I love, it's polks dots. Paper, ribbon, brads, I think I have each with polks dots. So when I saw the Ways to Use it Challenge at SCS was polka dots, I had to make a card. I really went simple with this. I think the sentiment maes the card. I used my Gina K stamps You Know Your Old When, some DCWV dp, Papertray white cs (love it ), and some brads. I stamped the image and sentiment in brown stazon and colored it in with so saffron ink. I added some yellow Souffle gel pen to the bananas, and punched it out with the SU scallop punch. For the back layer, I used my nestabilities in my cuttlebug. I scored some lines with my Score-pal towards the bottom for some texture. This cardstock takes embossing so well! For those not familiar with the set, the inside reads "you don't even buy green bananas anymore". I love that!
I hope to get some stamping done later. We have a busy day as usual. Off to register at Linen-N-Things, watch the future step-son's basketball game, and buy a birthday gift. When it rains, it pours! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: