Mar 13, 2008

Gina K.



One of the reasons that my blog candy has not been posted yet, is I have been working on these Gina K cards this week. Monday night, at her release party on SCS, there were 4 challenges issued. The deadline for submission is tonight at 8pm central. I wanted to at least do 2 or 3 of them. So here are my entries. The middle 2 are my favorite. Don't you just love that bunny and chick? They just scream for fun flock! If anyone wants the details for these cards, just post a message. They are pretty easy to figure out.
Well, my wedding invites are mailed. I got one response card back already (OK it's from my parents so it doesn't count), but I can't wait to start getting those little cards back in the mail. Very exciting! Now I need to work on my favors. FYI, Target has a great wedding section for invites, favors, etc. I checked some things out and found some tulle for my favors. I will post a pic of one when they are done. I need to get stamping. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

cute cute! i'm adding ya to my hoppy list! :) hugs!