Out of Time
First off, I apologize for not having the blog candy posted yet. My weekend has gone by in a blur, and I still haven't put it together yet. I worked yesterday (Saturday) which I usually never do, and it has totally thrown me off. Plus I wanted to finish my wedding invites and get them out this week. So I have been stamping, but not making anything to show. I did this card for the MFT monochromatic challenge. Some very talented ladies won a guest designer spot for them. This was my entry, make in about 30mins. I wish that I had more time for it, but oh well. I could have done much better with an extra hour or 2. The paper is the new Papertrey cs and dp and ribbon. Isn't it pretty? I can't wait to use it again. The stamps are MFT and I used some liquid pearl, white gel pen, and stardust pen on the cake. The rhinestones give it a little bling. Too bad the only person I know that is getting married is me!
I will be back tomorrow with something. Hopefully it will be a prize!

No comments:
Post a Comment