Happy Weekend!
I have never been so happy that it's the weekend. I worked 2 extra days this week, and have had no time for anything. I have all of these new products to use, and no time to use them. I am looking forward to a weekend of stamping (and cleaning my house, yuck).
I started this card last night and finished it this morning. It is for the SCS sketch challenge from Wednesday. I wanted to ink up one of my Su Sale-a-Bration sets. This one is called Merci, and is very cute. The images look like doodles to me. I colored them with my Copics, which in this case, I probably should have water colored instead. It made the images too dark. I decided to leave it last night and decide in the morning if I wanted to redo the images, or try to salvage it. Well, I was ambitious and worked with what I made already. I added lots of spica glitter pen and crystal effects, I also added lots of rhinestones to make it sparkle like crazy. The paper is all SU including the dp. Ribbon is also SU, and sentiment is Gina K. This will be a sweet little girl's birthday card I think.
I plan on working on some challenges that I missed this week. I will post as I go. I also will have my blog candy up by tonight, so check back!

1 comment:
I love this, it is very spring time, great job.
Post a Comment