Mar 3, 2008

Yeah, It Hit 4000!

As you can see, my counter hit 4000! Now I know that is not a lot in blogland, but I am honored that my blog has had that many hits (OK, 500 may be mine, but we won't admit that). I will have to post some blog candy in the next day or two for a lucky reader to win. Thank you all for clicking!





I made this card when Gina K had her new design team call and I had received my new Copic markers. I made something else to replace it that is way better. I just have to photograph it and send it off in an email to Gina K. Wish me luck.




I did finish my wedding invitations this weekend than goodness. I just have to address the envelopes and get the postage and they will go out. May 4th will be here before I know it, so one more thing checked off of the list.




I will be back tomorrow. I have some challenges to catch up on.

1 comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

LOL...what a fun card. Well, with 4000 hits, I guess your blog is officially old! Congrat girl and keep up the good work!