Mar 5, 2008

Wednesday

Wednesdays are my day off and I look forward to catching up on some SC challenges. Not today. Today I had to go try on my wedding dress and run a ton of errands. I almost passed out when they told me the total for the alterations. Are they kidding?? Is thread that expensive? I guess that's how they make their money. And I thought I was getting a deal on the dress. Weddings are expensive, we should have gone to Vegas.






By the time I got home, it was late. I needed to make a birthday card for my nephew so I decided to start with the sketch challenge for today. In honor of MFT new releases tonight (and their release party 9-11), I used the MFT set Punny Farm. I love these stamps. So much variety and I can see the cowgirl set going well with this one (I am sure that's Kim's evil plan for us to buy more). Cs is blush blossom, close to cocoa textured and regular, and old olive. Ink is the same plus brown Stazon (I gave my Copics a rest for this one, I miss water coloring). The sentiment is a scallop circle punched once, then punched again towards the middle. It kind of makes a scallop oval. I cuttlebugged the old olive piece and cut my circles with my nestabilities. I pierced a border around the edge and used some SU linen thread. The corners and the brad are Making Memories from my unused stash, and some crystal effects on the piggy.






I was working on my blog candy. I will post it by Friday after I snap some pics of it. See you all soon!

No comments: