Blog Hop
Welcome everyone who is visiting for the first time!!I was so surprised when I got an email from Papertrey Ink that my blog was chosen for their new monthly blog hop. I just put my name in hoping I would get picked in the next few months. We had to download a file of their new DP and make a project with it. I made this card in about 15 mins, and it shows. My printer did not print this paper out very well so I apologize for the muted colors. It is a much brighter yellow. I used a Papertrey sentiment, some primas, rhinestones, and some misc ribbon. I scored two lines across the front. I love the look it gives. I like the concept of this card, but need to work on it's execution. I am going to redo it with some actual Papertry dp. Well good luck everyone, I look forward to checking out everyone else's blogs. You never know the inspiration you might find. TFL!!

4 comments:
Cute!
I like the little piercing around the two end squares. Cute card!
Very pretty card!
I like your idea, its so simple and elegant with just the flowers, very pretty!
Post a Comment