Another TY
Hopefully I am not boring you with all these TY cards. I am getting a little tired of making them myself! I am going to do a photo card for my wedding ty's from Snapfish.com , so I can get back to other cards.
For the life of me, I can't remember who makes this flower stamp. It is somewhere on my desk, or put away in my cabinet, and I can't find it to see. The dp is Amy butler and I colored it with my Copics. I added some stickles and crystal effects, and paper pierced a border. The sentiment is SU, and it was really a simple card. I kept it less bulky since it was going to be mailed.
We are off to my sis-in-laws house today for a cookout. I will probably not get to stamp until tonight (maybe). Did you check out the featured stamper on SCS today? Her gallery rocks! I will definitely CASE one of her cards tonight or tomorrow. Go check it out.
Have a great Sunday!

No comments:
Post a Comment