May 24, 2008

Gina K Challenges


I made these 2 cards for the Gina K release party challenges. The cool thing is, I won one of them! They pick a random winner from all of the entries in each category. I was luckily picked. So I get to pick a Gina K set free! I love free stamps! Decisions, decisions....





I really love the way both of these cards came out. Her stamps are just so much fun to color. I used the new metallic rub on paste that she is selling on the Mr fix it card. This stuff rocks! I used it on another card that I made today (I will post it tomorrow). And the brads just gave the card an even cooler look.






I made a bunch of cards today with my new Papertrey stamps, paper, and ink. They are all for Father's day. Check back tomorrow for those. Have a great night!!

No comments: