May 21, 2008

Gina K.

I totally forgot about the Gina K. release party last night. I remembered this morning as I was checking my email. I am so bummed that I missed it since they are usually so much fun. So to make myself feel better, I ordered some of her new stamps! Retail therapy rocks!











In the meantime, I decided to do the sketch challenge at SCS today. I really liked this layout and decided to make another Father's day card. I just love the Gina K. King of the Grill set. It has such cute images. What man doesn't think he is the king?? This could also make a great birthday card for the special man in your life. I used my Copics to color it and some black gel pen and silver pen. The paper is really red and I am not sure what the green is. As usual it is stamped on Papertrey white and the dp is from Michael's, I couldn't find a name on it. The ribbon is SU and the button is from Making memories.













I am off to make some cards for the Gina K sketch challenges. Wish me luck!

No comments: