May 15, 2008

Thanks yous!


Here is one of the ty's that I made this past weekend done 2 ways. I used a palm tree Rubber Soul stamp that I picked up at AC Moore last week. Since it was a beach wedding, I thought this would work. I did the popping pastels technique where you stamp the image in Versamark, then go over it in chalk. I love the soft look that it gives. The paper is retired SU and the cs is cool carribean, very vanilla, and temp turq. The ribbon is some I got from Jody Morrow ribbon share (she rocks!) and the ty stamp is SU.







I am off to watch Grey's Anatomy and Lost after I check out the new Papertrey stuff. I couldn't stay up for the release party so I need to see how much money I want to spend! TFL.

No comments: