Jun 26, 2008

Apples!

I decided to ink up some new SU stamps yesterday (they are being ignored lately) and use some new SU dp. What better way to do it you ask?? That's right, the sketch challenge! I really like this Jen DelMuro layout, so it was easy to want to make this card. Having a dp pack with coordinating papers in it made it sooo easy. Cs is old olive, orange, ruby red, and Papertrey white. I stamped the apple once with old olive, then again on a scrap with ruby red. I then cut out just the center part and layered it on the old olive apple with dimensionals. I used small brown beads adhered with crystal effects for the seeds. Added some eyelets with ribbon tied through and a word window punch with a sentiment. I like that this card could be birthday, thinking of you, etc. I won't stamp a sentiment on the inside until I use it.





On a side note, I checked out the Unity Stamps release party last night. I am thinking of buying a few sets and trying them. The interchangeable stamp holders are a hit to all who use them. Anyone want to give me an opinion on that? The prices were so reasonable!




Since TV stinks in the summer, I will probably do some stamping tonight. I will post what I make in the morning!

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Applelious. Awesome job.