Getting Organized
I am so happy with the way my creative space is turning out. I can only get so organized until the hubby puts up my shelves. So until this weekend, I am taking a break from the restructuring, and just stamping. I did the MFT weekly challenge last night. I made this card hopefully for my niece. She goes for her license at the end of July. I figured that I will have my card ready to send her if she gets it. I am not thrilled with how it came out. I should have used another color with the blues. I do love the little keys, I saw Kirsten Dubosque due something similar and had to use her idea. I colored the car with the pearlescent paint that I bought from Kim at MFT to make it shimmery. All paper except the white(that's Papertrey) is SU. CS is brill blue, bash blue and bash blue dp. I used my nestabilities and scallop punches along with some circle punches. I also used my copics for some outlining and a silver Zig painty for the silver dots and details.
I have a few errands to run today, but then I will be back to stamping. Thanks for checking in!

No comments:
Post a Comment