MFT Day!
Where will you be tonight?? I know where I will be. On the SCS MFT forum! They are having a release party tonight revealing all their new stamps. I am very excited. So in honor of that I made this card for the MFT sketch challenge this week. This is a set released last month called Here's the Scoop. There are so many cute images and sentiments. I made this as a TY card for a friend. Cs is Papertrey white, close to cocoa, brown, regal rose, and DCWV dp. I stamped the ice cream on the brown and rose and cut them out. I stamped the cone on the close to cocoa, then ran it through the Cuttlebug to give it texture( see Lauren Meader's blog http://laurenm.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2008/06/29/lost-in-my-stamp-archives/) I got that idea from her, she rocks! I then glued everything on and put some crystal effects and beads on it. The word window punch is for the sentiment and the flower and bras are MM. The hardware is from CTMH.
Thanks for stopping by today! have a great one!


1 comment:
Oh what fun, so glad you did my sketch,and I love the way you did those cones, what a cool idea.
Post a Comment