Jun 24, 2008

Gina K Contest


Sorry that I have been so absent this past week. The hubby and I started working on my craft room (hallelujah). We got rid of our old bookshelf and computer desk, and replaced it with not one but TWO desks and a more functional bookshelf. You ask, "why 2 desks??", well, one is basically for the computer and paperwork etc. The other one is MINE! I needed a larger work area for stamping and scrap booking instead of using my 4x4 card table(bad for stamping with acrylic stamps). We still need to put up some shelves for my other stuff I need on hand, but it's coming along. I already have great paper storage and sticker storage, and a large cabinet for my stamps. I will share pics when it's done. I didn't take any before pics, but I promise you, it will be much better!




I made both of these cards for Gina K's challenge over at her forum on SCS. They were both cute, super easy sketches. I used the Many Happy Returns and Just Be-Claws stamps. My favorite is the second card. I pierced some holes in the sewing machine and threaded the thread through (say that 5 times in a row). I love this detail.




Well, I am off of work tomorrow, so I will get to some challenges! Cya later!!

No comments: