Jun 4, 2008

WSC My Way

I started this card on Friday night by stamping and coloring the image. I added some stardust gel pen and set it aside to dry. I haven't looked at it since this morning. The weekend was so busy, that I was too tired at night to make anything. My craft area is in disarray, and I think it's keeping me from creating. We were supposed to start cleaning out the room and making a plan for my area, but the hubby had other plans (like napping, surfing the net, watching NASCAR, playing baseball with his son), that it didn't get done. He swears that we will go to Lowes this weekend. I will believe it when I see it.






Anyways, I wanted to use this image for Beate's WSC. I deviated from the sketch a bit by moving the image panel down a bit more. She is pretty cool about making it your own, so I am still going to post it as her WSC. I used my Gina K set Many Happy Re-Turns for this. I love Gina K stamps so much. They are so much fun to color. The paper s SU glossy white, basic black, silver textured Provo Craft, and glitter stack DCWV dp.

I used copics to color it and some ribbon from my stash. The circle embellishment is a raindot eyelet. I added lots of gel pen dots around the edges (my homage to Markie's Mom, she rocks her dots), and it was done. I love the sparkle on this one.





Hopefully I can get to today's sc. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool, love the black and grey.