Guest Designer Contest

Anyone who stops by my blog knows how much I love MFT. So whenever they have a guest designer contest, I have to enter. The challenge was to make a card for Kim, the owner, for her 40th birthday. I made this card with a template from here http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/2008/03/frame-card-tutorial.html. I used the Here's the Scoop set and a sentiment from Let's Hear it for the Boys. I colored the image with Copics, and paper pieced the wallpaper and girl's shirt. I gave it an acrylic window to give it more depth. The ribbon is SU and so is the glitter. I used a chipboard K in honor of Kim, the paper is Papertrey white, green galore, regal rose (I think), and misc dp from Michael's. Hopefully I will get a chance sometime to work with this great company. Maybe this month will be my chance! Have a great Saturday.

No comments:
Post a Comment