Aug 10, 2008

Ambassador Challenges



MFT had 2 challenges posted at their release party the other night. One was to stitch on your card, and the other was to water color. My first 2 cards here are the stitching. I recently purchased a pack of Bazzill Basics stitching mats. It is a piercing template for embroidering or stitching. I used it to make the swirls. The other card, I just made some holes and threaded the ribbon through.




The third card was done with a technique I have seen Faith(Markie's mom on scs) do. You use your SU markers to color the flower around the edges, then go over it with a aqua painter to spread the color around. I used 2 blues on the flower and like the way it came out.




All stamps are MFT, cs is SU, dp is DCWV and Basic Grey. Accessories were ribbon, thread, stickles, liquid applique, buttons, felt flowers, punches, brads, and rhinestones. Ink is Memento black and copics.


TFL, come back soon for some blog candy!!!

No comments: