MFT Designer Contest


MFT is having their usual guest designer contest. The theme was "summer" or "hot". Not too easy as I don't have any of their beach sets. So my mind had to go in a different direction. What's the best snack in the summer?? Ice cream! I used my Here's the Scoop set and made a little holder for some chocolate covered spoons. What better way to eat your ice cream then with a chocolate spoon??? Everything is stamped in black Memento ink and colored with Copics. I cutout all of the ice cream and cones. I added some red rhinestones as cherries and lots of yellow ribbon. I bought these nesting boxes in the $1 spot at Target, and I used the second box.
Now for the card. I was looking at all of my MFT stamps and trying hard to come up with a summer hot theme. I spotted my naughty stamp, and I had an idea. People go skinny dipping in the summer right?? So I went to work finding her clothes, piece by piece from my sets. I used Twisted sentiments, Punny Farm, Rain or Shine, and The breast Cancer set. I used her arm from Here's the Scoop to make it look like she was dropping the last of her clothes. The paper is blue bayou and so saffron, and dp is DCWV. I used a Cuttlebug folder to make the floor. I thought my hubby might like this card.....what to write inside.....
Anyway, I better get these posted before the deadline. Hope I didn't offend anyone. It's funny though.

No comments:
Post a Comment