Aug 13, 2008

Tired but Crafty

I am normally off on Wednesdays, but I worked today. I am off on Friday instead since the Creating Keepsakes convention is in Charlotte. I will be going with a friend from work. I can't wait! I hope they have some new stuff. Spellbinders is supposed to be there, so maybe I can get some new nestability dies.





I decided to do today sketch challenge after dinner. It was such a large center panel, that it called for a large stamp. I do not have many of those. I had this retired set from SU on my desk deciding if I wanted to sell it on Ebay. I have not seemed to be able to part with it. I love it's detail and decided to give it a go.





I colored it with Copics, and added some liquid applique for the beard. The fur of his coat and hat is covered with stardust stickles. Dp is Anna Griffin and KI Memories, and cs is Papertrey white. I used my CB snowflakes embossing folder for the base, and inked it with sahara sand ink. I added some misc ribbon (mm I think) and a snowflake embellie. I love the way it came out.





So one Christmas card down, about 50 more to go!! Hahaha, I dread that thought!
Have a great night..

No comments: