I Want to Play with Gina K!!




Hi Gina!! Hopefully you are reading this blog entry. Welcome to my humble little blog. Everyone else, good morning!! I am so excited today. Anyone who stops by here, knows that I am a huge Gina K fan. I love her images as they are so fun to color! She also always gives the heads up on new great products (Koh-I-Noor, do I need to say more??). Her shipping is quick, and her release parties rock!! OK, I will stop gushing and talk about my project.
Months ago, I found these small albums in Target's $1 spot. I knew I would use them somehow, at some point. I decided to make a small summer album. I took apart the album and covered it with CTMH dp and made some tabs with SU cs in different colors with their tab punch. I stamped the castle image from Gina's Just Be-Claws stamps and colored it with Copics. I added some stickles for water and stamped the sun on cs and cut it out. I mounted it under a square scallop and used some window sheets to give it some depth. I added several loops of ribbon (Papertrey, SU, Michaels), under the frame, and added it to the front of the album with a sentiment from the same set.
On the inside, I added a small DP border down each end. I used images from Just Be-Claws and You are My Sunshine to the bottom or the sides ( I posted a pic of a few, blogger limits me). Everything was colored again with Copics and stamped in black palette ink. I added some crystal effects to the glasses of lemonade.
I love the way this came out. It would be a great little photo book, or even a journal. I need to pick someone special to give this to.
Thanks for dropping by, come back soon. This is Gina K week!

No comments:
Post a Comment